SiteOrganic and Mobile Devices
Websites aren't just for computer screens. In fact, if you are a church in the U.S., there is a better-than-50% chance that your first-time interaction with a person online will be via mobile device, not via desktop or laptop. Most Website companies pay little attention to mobile devices, or make you edit your site two different places. Some web companies even still use Flash, which is a big no-no for any Website that wants to display properly on an iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.
We treat the mobile device as a first-class citizen
All of our modern sites give you tons of flexibility with the design, so you can look great anywhere. Your new site will include:
- Pure HTML5 sites that work in all modern browsers
- Optional responsive design layouts that automatically change your site to fit any screen. See below!
- Sermon audio/video that plays on any device, as long as you follow our recommended sermon prep guidelines
- Multiple calendar layouts for wide screen, medium-view, and columnar text layout (or agenda view)
- Flexible feeds to serve data to a mobile app
- Sites that rely on web standards whenever possible--ensuring your site will look great on tomorrow's new gadgets
- Ability to edit your site from any web browser--even a tablet!
- No Flash!